Thursday, April 7, 2011

Making Decisions Can Be Tough!


Remember when we were young we used to say “When I grow up….”. Now that we’re finally here, I WISH I’D GO BACK!
Its tough being a grown up! Imagine me, at my age and complaining about being grown up. Well, its true. I so so wish I’d go back to being a kid again. No decisions, no responsibilities, no stress, no thinking about stuff, no *huge* choices… just being a kid!

But reality is contrary. I’m old now. I feel like a 40 yr old in a 20 yr old body. All grown up. And making decisions. Doing things my way as I wanted. I have tons to do every day, sometimes a day is easy sometimes its hard. We make tough decisions and choices that in the end, ALWAYS have consequences for the better or for the worse. 

But sometimes you ask yourself, WHY!?!? DO I HAVE TO?!?! And then other times you scream, OH NO!!! 
Because its got to that point where you know for a fact that you probably won’t like the consequences. When you were young, that ability was either ignored, discarded, or simply unknown! You’d do stuff then worry about the consequences on your mom’s lap being chapwad like a stray dog later. You’d go about life without a care in the world. It was simple. Just live. Full stop. Granted, not all of us had such a childhood where we never had to worry about anything because we had a good life, 

Making the right decsion in a wrong situation is always tougher than making the wrong decision in a wrong situation.
 So,  right now i think i'll sit back and pray for wisdom.

With Love,

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment